Have you ready in the road of electronic industry

Always,I keep asking myself :Am I ready in the road of electronics 

Today I just want to talk something about my friend in the road of electronic industry. Here it is:

On the road, we can always meet different people at different time points. Starting from the graduation of Business English in 2010, I began to do electronic components distribution industry. I have been telling myself that it is a sunrise industry, a world science and technology industry, and the progress of scientific and technological civilization can not be separated from the support of the electronics and hardware industry.My choice will be right.
 
Green Electronic Tutorial
The development of science and technology has impacted various industries. The industrial 4 uses mechanical arms instead of large numbers of manpower. The Internet economy makes the original competitive price war spilling. The high research and development funds are prohibitive for the small and medium economies. The choice of consumption preferences let many factories have to give up their original intention under the pressure of market survival... This is a good world. It's a competitive world, but the beauty is just hiding the mind.

A friend who has been working for many years in the custom brokers company has sent a picture of fishing on the lakeside blue sky at a friend's circle early yesterday. In the near future, a friend of the international agent chose to leave the best treatment choice to accompany his son. He said that my so-called struggle is not just to live in a bigger house for a more luxurious car but to take care of their lives with their family. Many people envy others' choice, not because they can't do it, but a habit of stubborn or helpless.
Recently,the price of a famous brand in the original factory has made the market of the chilled electronic chip worse. The integration of some international brands is like salt, and the dollar exchange rate is like a cold north wind. Some people say: It is in the cold winter of the electronics industry.Well,some optimistic call: will the spring be far away when winter comes?

I'm just a boat that has been drifting for six years in the electronic component distribution industry. I have just drift into the mouth of the industry with the drift of the flow. The left hand is a very high profit but long account terminal, the right hand is a thin profit or even loss but can exchange the cash flow market, the middle flow is to invest in the brand and the molding of the series. Where to go?

Entrepreneurship and marketing are all about solving various problems along the way. Choosing terminal customers is also a partner who chooses to grow with your company. With some products that are on the verge of elimination, you will also face the risk of falling behind. It may be a gamble to cooperate with the terminal products that have yet to meet the needs of the market, but it can still see light. Life is also a gamble. A friend can tell you the experience of the whole thing, and finally make a bet. So don't just focus on the immediate interests and keep a distant view of cooperation. Today's young tree seedlings may become a towering tree for you to shelter from wind and rain. It is not possible to give up the pace of one or two terminal factory closures, and the business is in business. After all, this society will still have some terminal of heavy credit and commitment.

Anyway, at least one of your body or soul is on the road. After all, people who are more efficient than we are still working harder than us. What other excuses do we have to stop? Make yourself ready to enjoy this struggle process. Bad market will also have good opportunities. Let's go on the road together.

Now let me talk something about my blog.

I’m excited to get things rolling in this blog--Green Electronic Tutorial. My dream  is  to build a blog that provide useful,valuable electronic pages or semiconductor news for those who need it like engineers,students,hobbyist who like electronic. Today I took the first step of my dream.I hope I can roll more blog that offer more useful knowledge for everyone.

Now let me introduce my blog formally.

Do you know why my blog named "Green Electronic Tutorial". In fact,what can't be changed now is that electronics industry has brought a lot of pollution to the earth, although people do their best to protect the environment. (But maybe the science and technology can change such a situation? )

I hope more and more people especially engage in electronic could realize the importance of the environment. I name the blog "GREEN" because I hope it can remind me  to take care of the earth at any time.`

Well,I am here to invite you (if you have a same dream as me or you like electronic ) sincerely to take part in the "Green Electronic Tutorial" blog's writing author. Just contact me !

Have you be ready to go your own road? I am newday, welcome to following my blog--Green electronic tutorial,welcome to discuss here and go further together. Thank you!

Focus on the love of your own, until the end of life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to look at artificial intelligence course

How to make a high-quality PCB board

The Threshold for Automotive Electronic Components

What are the common electronic components

Comprehensive Circuit Board Basics

Face Detection,A Powerful Technology That Can Capture the Driver's Emotions

On Semiconductor Services for Smart Home,Industrial IoT and Wearables